Electrical Fire in Commercial Building
Electrical fires can cause lots of unexpected damage and messes. Here is a sample of some of the smoke damage in a commercial shop, this is a result of an electrical fire that started with faulty wiring sparking a fire. catching the wall on fire, and then spreading throughout the shop. At SERVPRO of South Shasta County, we have a multitude of cleaning supplies on hand, including products specifically created by SERVPRO®. We also have chemicals and deodorizes to specifically target smoke damage. Sometimes soot is obvious and sometimes it is difficult to notice until it is cleaned.
Highly Trained Restoration Specialists