Mold Remediation After A Water Damage
Every mold damage scenario is different and requires a unique solution. Small mold exposure is an easy solution. Just clean with bleach and water mix. However, large mold exposed areas are much more toxic and can require a professional mold remediation to eliminate the fungus.
Removing extensive amounts of mold can be dangerous to one’s health. To eliminate your exposure to mold call SERVPRO of South Shasta County. We will send our expert technician to come out and perform a free inspection and estimate to remove the mold and repair any damages caused by mold.
Mold remediation is a process. Below are some of the steps that can be taken to remove the mold.
- Assess the damage.
- Make sure the source of the moisture or leak has been fixed or stopped.
- Contain the area where mold is growing.
- Set an air filtration system in place to contain spores that may be airborne.
- Remove and/or clean any areas of walls, floors, contents which contain the mold infestation.
- Schedule an industrial hygienist to perform a mold clearance test.
- Complete all repairs necessary.
SERVPRO of South Shasta County is here to complete all your mold mitigation. We are a 1 STOP SHOP that can perform mold remediation and all repairs. We are a licensed and bonded general construction company who will work directly with your insurance company.