SERVPRO of South Shasta County hard at work.
Janelle and Shelsea are hard at work cleaning a fire pack-out.
This family’s Tulelake home suffered from a fire caused by electrical failure . It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of South Shasta County worked hard to recover the structure and contents. We were able to remove the soot and even the smell of the smoke from the home, so that the family can returned to a safe, clean space. Our goal is always to make your home
“Like it never even happened.”